◎ If you need a twin room, please call us first.
● To comply with Taiwan regulations, smoking is not allowed in the hotel.
● To comply with Taiwan’s laws and regulations, the use of drugs and illegal activities in hotels are prohibited.
● Please cherish the use of hotel facilities. If the equipment is damaged due to human factors, it must be compensated at the original price.
● In order to prevent the COVID-19, you must wear a mask during activities in the hotel.
● The price on the official website includes tax.
●To book a room from this official website, you need to pay 100% of the room rate by credit card in advance.
● Check-in time:
1. The hotel adopts hourly rates. After completing the reservation, please call to inform the estimated check-in time. We will keep the number of hours you booked based on the time you provided.
2. If you need to change your check-in time, please call to inform us.
3. If you do not actively inform us of your expected check-in time, the number of hours you booked will be reserved from the hotel’s open check-in time at 18:00.
4. There will be other rules for check-in time on special holidays and eves.
● We define weekdays from 18:00 on Sunday to 18:00 on Friday, and holidays from 18:00 on Friday to 18:00 on Sunday. If you change your check-in time to a holiday period, you need to make up the difference.
● The hotel adopts the computerized POS system for hourly consumption consumption, which will be reminded by telephone or doorbell 15 minutes before the end of the consumption period. The overtime fee will be calculated 10 minutes after the expiry of the consumption. Please pay attention to your consumption time and rights.
● The overtime fee is NT$150 per hour on weekdays and NT$200 per hour on holidays. The original overtime fee is NT$300 per hour, starting from the 11th minute (hours only).
● Breakfast serving time: 07:00am to 11:30am.
● Please note that if there are any unexplained matters, the company reserves the right to modify.